Registered user since Fri 9 Sep 2016
Name: Andreas Podelski
Bio: Max Planck Institute for Computer Science, 1995-2006.
DEC PRL (Digital Paris Research Laboratory), 1992-94.
University of Paris 7, LITP, 1989-92
University of California at Berkeley, 1988-89
PhD, University of Paris 7. Supervisor Maurice Nivat.
Diplom, University of Münster. Supervisor Dieter Rödding.
Affiliation: University of Freiburg, Germany
Personal website: http://swt.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/staff/podelski
Research interests: program analysis and verification, constraint solving, AI planning, testing, cyber-physical systems
POPL 2017 Activities
- Session Chair of Invited talk 3 (part of VMCAI 2017)
- Session Chair of Model-checking and bug finding (part of VMCAI 2017)
- Committee Member in Program committee for VMCAI 2017
- Session Chair of Decision procedures (part of VMCAI 2017)
- Author of Thread Modularity at Many Levels: a Pearl in Compositional Verification within the POPL-track in POPL 2017
- Committee Member in Steering Committee for VMCAI 2017
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile